Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

the 1869 war of obama hitler

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:47 pm

I.......I have a dream. A dream of drinking lollipops in 1394. 1394, thats me. i put the word time in teeth. yeah so my name is cass and it starts with a c or a q i forgot. you can remind me when i rock and ride rubby today. rubby rubby rubby.OMG its the jonas brother. umm i love demi lavoto, fonas brother, hannah montanna, and lyke SELENA GOMEZ!!!!Wooooooo!woooooo!woo.wow.yea.woo.hoo.i am pooped.wait...wait.....o never mind. i thought i was going to go. ducks.lights.hair.dresses.corn pickers. when i grow up i want to get a job that requires very perfect hand eye coordination.............opening refrigiators!.farty lardys! be afraid. BEE very afraid. that's right. i said bee.beeeeeeee.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHLOLOLOLING so loudly!@ the 99 supermarket!OMG! its a waitor! sunny find the light switch! make it peachy. peachy clean that is. english boys. ooooooolaaaaalaaaaa.yes, roudi.yes gum.yes ladiess room. mhhhhhhh. jacky, steel, squids, toy robots, bubbles, headbands, tiles, smoke, markers, and elvis. qpshshingtongewi, propelers, eyes, lottle, yetty, nancy, and edward lemon. hope you have a great time in lemon paper midddle school roudi. santa yoyos are pretty. i love ice-cream, eric, brandon lang and pretty peopele. I lyke cool stuff also too. farutes.frar. thapts just far out dudes or albino wat if the constitution of the united states had 17 commendments? wouldnt that be the present. i mean barack obama rung the bell of liberty in 1528 so you have to bribe him rite.im thinking that ur saying yeah thats soooo rite. because it flower afro afro afro afro is! king i just saw red elephants!buttons!count spatula!!yeah!!!!well i bathe every morning and i go to the bathroom everyday. i have eyes ears and a nose. now ima goign to talk about roudi. she has skin and legs. she also has arms and a few pieces of hair. if i had to choose between paper or plastic, i would choose plastic because plastic has a very solid potential as well as softness with a little of love. ummmm i love playing basketball Basketball and i get drunken when i stand sometimes. tongue did you know that i can do the tongue dance. its a toungue and dancing if you didnt know that. cat cat 549203483920 error code.fiduciate. mustard brushing! hydrogenate. big words!!!heinous colors do you like yams so gaseleen prices. they could be yours. so go greeen. yeah!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid cheers cars go beep beep. i love kittens ooooooo. aand i love erics and sometimes wonder wat roudi looks like if she danced lyke me. i would want to see that someday. maybe in hger colledge. i think that victoria and jacky has no adult diapers and score boing and dude. i think you know wat i mean vicky. i dont like mrs. mimura because she thought my name was a bad word.and wat happened to my butter? i dont lyke poo. i lyke hair and thighs. necklaces and bracelets r cool and d's are cool too. froot loop cereals are part of a balanced breakfast. just follow your nose for the fruity taste it show. boooyah. i gotta monkey wait this is a monkey? wat the hek? o so anyways thats the power of you. this message is brought to you by recliners and west covina.did you have a nice day? i hope you have a nice day. so waas. stain removers are really important to roudi. i heard that jacy is roudi's sister, but i think roudio is jacy's sister not the other way. oh yeah and if i larned something in sixth grade is that you grow taller everyday. you have to just believe in yourself. if you do then anything is poopsicle. if it's popsicle its possible!!!!!! cary johnson.poeple might think that me and brandon are wierd and random but we both or all agree that jacky and roudi is the most wierdest and randomnest. bowties are worn all times by roudi. isnt that wierd? i say its not cause how many poeple do you see on the santa anita streets? everyone rite. i think im rite cause im almost always rite. the 80's!!!!!!that's rite becuase if you reply now then you will recieve a history paper!sharing is caring. mutton! yeah thats right. muttons are meat. so yeah. akward. in a high voice. oh ya. um i love brushing my teeth and i have a chin. i use napkins and high grain breads just how roudi lyke them. i dont really lyke study but noone lyke those i think. this message was a sega a romance, love, death, and sacrifice. im Miamomilo moochacho mung baby powder gerber food diaper rash mung dawl miley cyrus. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa. everyone's a winner! firetrucks!rrrrrrreeeeeeeee. elephant elephant :elephant i gota brush my teeth and bathe cause it's morning or night so im going to get started because DISNEY 365!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Joe JONAS!!!!!! hottie!mchottie! umm i lyke fluffy hair and yeah. i have short hair and short nails so we can't bck down. well bye. you thought i was done eyyyyy well im not so yeah. so goodnight and good morning to you all. i hope this gave you a little idea of wat i am.
sincerlery,
cass brandon tao

p.s. i likke relish

View user profile

2 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:33 pm

How long did it take you to write that?! And I would like to say that yes, Selena Gomez is awesome! Everything else did not make sense... lol!

View user profile

3 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Hey Cass,

You know, I'm actually impressed by the amount of time and effort you obviously put into these things. If you spend that same energy and put it into this history project, I'm sure you will do amazing, indeed Very Happy

P.S. I do not attend Lemon. What an insult to the school.

P.S.S. Why did you adopt that as your middle name!?

View user profile

4 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm

I can't believe I wasted all my time reading that

View user profile

5 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:50 pm

lol! michael. yea me too... it was actually pretty interesting Smile

View user profile

6 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm

lol. same here! i agree with ruodi

View user profile http://www.website.com

7 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:39 pm

LOL CASS how long did it take u 2 do that Shocked

View user profile

8 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:49 pm

ikr! do u post it on all the online things u have?

9 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:30 pm

omg! i love the dog sarah!
cass posted a super long fb message on ruodi's wall once... not one sentence made sense, not even his name....

View user profile

10 NOT DOG ANYMORE on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:34 pm

@ JC:
SRY JC I WANTED THIS 1 I DONT RELLY LIKE DOG hahahaha i am sooo wierd hahhahahaha N EEE WAY SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY SRY 2 JC lol! I AM WIERD STILL hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha

View user profile

11 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:13 pm

lol! it's ok! Smile we have to agree cass is deffinetly weirder than u though... so u should be happy! the hello kitty is really cute too though!

View user profile

12 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 pm

... does anyone else have email that i know other than jacy, ruodi, umm sarah, .......

View user profile

13 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:25 pm

14 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:15 pm

@Gabrielle

Actually every on this website has an email. U need one to register for the forum. If you want my email, just reply...although I'm pretty sure you wouldn't

View user profile

15 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm

im not replying cuz i want ur email if u give it to me then wtv, but like.................oooohhhh. yeah.... i forgot. lol.

View user profile

16 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Apparently so

View user profile

17 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm

like did u read my response on the new TAs topic??? it was like so loong....ugh. i hate them

View user profile

18 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm

wow michael, ur sooo straightforward.

View user profile

19 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:29 pm

@gabbie
my email is timothyyen99@gmail.com
yo afro lol! afro lol!

View user profile

20 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:30 pm

this is getting off topic... afro lol! afro lol!

View user profile

21 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

yeah me too lyke totaly. hoahaohoah

View user profile

22 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:56 pm

CASS! why is your avatar a roll of toilet paper??

View user profile

23 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Because an orange would just be too random!

View user profile

24 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 pm

Carl the Cow says hi

View user profile

25 Re: the 1869 war of obama hitler on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 pm

cass, you-way, eanie-may!! :/

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum