Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

new TAs at steps >:(

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:47 pm

this is like mostly for ruodi nancy jacy benjamin and michael but it would be really great if all of u guys found out 2.

ok. michaels got this one. let her rip.

View user profile

2 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:36 pm

This could b going too far....

View user profile

3 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:43 pm

hey guys! can you guys explain in detail please so we understand the nature of this?
ruodi and i would love to help you guys out Smile

View user profile

4 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 pm

It's a long story maybe jacy or Ben can tell you better... Well there are 3 new tas at steps now 2 of them got put into the blue room. Apparenty the kids didn't know the summer green room rules apply to all of steps now. Mr yen told one of the new tas that me ben jacy and gabrielle that we could work and talk, so they put us in a corner. Then the other ta started writing down names of people missing break because they opened their mouth. For once Ben wasn't disruptive, but he tried to whisper to me without raising his hand, which you know is second nature for him. This happened a couple times, and the other new ta (who seems to be the leader of this group of new tas) walked over to Ben and said "I see you've lost today's break already. Would you like to lose Mondays break too? Tuesday? Wednesday? Thursday? Next week? Two weeks? Next month? Next year? " she said this in a sarcastic loud really mean voice. It was the most outrageous thing I've seen in four years at steps, so I go tell mrs. Yen, but the wrong message gets across. Mrs yen goes to every room and gives an announcement about how we should respect the tas and not give them a hard time. That was not the right message. Before bens incident the room was almost deathly silent and everyone was doing their work! I think we all realize were supposed to be quiet and they enforce it, but what she did was not right. Will type more later

View user profile

5 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:42 pm

o, wow, Thank you Michael for taking the time and effort to help us understand.
I'll see you on wednesday! Very Happy

and Ruodi and I would like to tell all of the kids at Steps that your opinions really do matter to us, and we would to open to hear them.

View user profile

6 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Yeah you Ruodi and Jackie. Mayb that's because you guys are still in school...but those new tas are in ruodis grade and they went to ahs I'll tell ou more on wednesday

View user profile

7 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:49 pm

do the tas come on saturday?
so mr. yen told everyone that what the ta said was true or something?

View user profile http://www.website.com

8 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:53 pm

lol michael. i was sorta expecting u to say something like that. lol. and like one of them is like so mean!everyone is afraid of her and its all quiet and lonely and borng in the blue room and like they dont understand us the way like u and mrs yen and mr yen and ms nancy and ms jackie and stuff. they like dont understand us rite. even brandon huang gets in trouble for being peachy/cheeky and stuff. even benjamin gets in trouble FOR TALKING TO HIMSELF!!!!! and like the TA is STOP TALKING! U LOSE ALL OF THE BREAK FOR TODAY, YOULL LOSE TOMORROW! U LOSE TOMORROW, HOW BOUT THE WHOLE WEEK?!!! TWO WEEKS? FIVE WEEKS????? ONE MONTH??? ONE YEARR!!!!!!!! and like me and michael and jacy were all staring and everyone was quiet and when she walked away benjamin started crying. and benjamin said they called us little monsters! and theyre all like " i dont want any sassiness!" and like.... UGH! and like im all thinking, mr yen put the four of us here for a reason, TO TALK! hes all like he said we could like talk while working cuz we're cool and stuff and its different so the TAs moved us and like we were fine with that but like whenever we said one word she was like OK WRITE HIM/HER DOWN!!!!!! AND THEY MADE A LIST AND ME AND JACY AND BENJAMIN WERE LIKE struggling to get out the torturous blue room and making excuses like can i go to the bathroom? can i ask mrs yen something? can i put the dictionary away? can i get a thesaurus? can i turn this in? etc. and like it was freaky and michael escaped first and he was like explaining the whole situation to mrs yen and he was like super serious and like it was like so wow and like ....... omg!! and it was so freaky and like once i finally got a chance to escape i talked to mrs yen and i saw michael discussing with her(above) and like i told her a little about this stuff and she was like they power to yell at u and use discipline and stuff and i was like freaked out and like covereing half of my face with the packet and like i was like cacn i move to the green room? and jacy? and benjamin? and she was like NO. and i was like... aww. and like i smiled hugely and innocently and left. and then i walked back into the classroom of tragicalness and sat down. and i whispered FAIL. loudly . then i sat down. and then this was like repeated repititively etc etc. and like FINALLY my mom came to pick me up for ballet and like im not sure what happened next cuz i was gone so like as i was leaving i peeked in the green room and i SAW MICHAEL! and tim and vicky and ms jacky. and then like u have to ask jacy or ben what happened next.

THANK YOU.
GABBI.

View user profile

9 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:57 pm

wow u wrote a lot!! im so glad i dont have to go everyday now!! but i still want to go sometime

10 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:58 pm

u should like visit!

View user profile

11 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:59 pm

ikr! i only go on saurdays tho

12 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:03 pm

oh. do u have chinese? do u know ms yang? i used to have her at my old afterschool, she moved to teach at steps, shes so nice, she even bought me a cheesecake for my birthday, i remember! if u know her pls tell her hi for me. tell her gabrielle guo from aplus learning center. and mention thank you for the cheesecake Smile) thanx

View user profile

13 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 pm

no id dont know her

14 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm

I FREAKIN HATE THEM TOO! I was like crying after i got home from school. I CANNOT stand not talking. Gabbi, me, and michael were having a group discussion on wat smitten means, (it was educational) and gabbi and i lost break! We were checking a dictionary! it wasnt like we were playing a nintendo! if i were an adult, i WOULD SUE THEM! Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

View user profile

15 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm

how do u make yourself unhdden

16 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey guys,

I'm really sorry for you guys about what's happened. Personally, I believe that having a positive, supportive environment in which you're encouraged to share your thoughts helps you enjoy the learning process. Of course however, every TA has her own ideals...and you need to respect those rules while you are with her.

But I do trust you guys, and from what I've heard, I think these TA's have gone too far.

Nancy and I will definitely do what we can. Thank you for sharing.

We love you!! <3

View user profile

17 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:45 pm

omg, ruodi u make everything seem sooooo calm and peaceful. wish u were hee instead of them...

View user profile

18 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:47 pm

totally agree w jacy

View user profile

19 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:48 pm

EEEEEEK I HATE THEM, BUT LIKE I THINK EVEN ME AND JACY AND BENJAMIN AND MICHAEL ARE DOING A BETTER JOB THEN THEM!!!!! THANX MS RUODI AND MS NANCY!

View user profile

20 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:50 pm

So calm and peaceful?? LOL Very Happy But no classroom is louder than when I'm in there!

View user profile

21 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:51 pm

thats wats fun! school is supposed to be fun, not juvy!

View user profile

22 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:52 pm

lol.

View user profile

23 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:53 pm

true

24 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 am

K maybe ruodis classroom was loud but the kids were not afraid of her!

View user profile

25 Re: new TAs at steps >:( on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:45 pm

i know rite? theyre,.. MONSTERS!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum