is that your real screen?

@gabbi
why is your picture nails?

@jacy
what are the "Happy tree friends"?

@mycow
how is Shean the Sheep?

@vicky
how is vollyball(i know i spelled it wrong)?

yo,everybody! afro

View user profile

2 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:27 pm

watch it on youtube! u will never wanna look at cartoons again!

View user profile

3 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:08 pm

Watch Happy Tree Friends if you enjoy gruesome accidents and violent deaths happening to cute, innocent cartoon characters.

View user profile

4 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:47 pm

LOL MS RUODI! and like timothy, its cuz japanese 3d nail art is so cool! its from the same place where anna and ms shu got it. Smile

View user profile

5 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:16 pm

thanks

thanks for da info! im going to watch happy trre friends when i have time
tim

6 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:59 pm

Oh, so I guess you do enjoy watching violent, bloody accidents happening to innocent squirrels then Wink

View user profile

7 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:35 pm

dont forget the moose wit antlers pointing to opposite sides! rendeer

View user profile

8 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:37 pm

eeewww i hate happy tree friends the other day corey and kaylene showed me it yuckkk!!!! Shocked

View user profile

9 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:01 pm

LOL ur younger siblings showed u something that U got scared of? and jacy, ur avatar is so cute!!!! omg!

View user profile

10 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:15 pm

omg i watched lyke da first part of one of them, it was sooooooo sad i watched it w/ my friend jacqueline, if any of u guys remember "grape girl"? vicky, if u show this name to chelsea she will remember it. ne ways, for happy tree friends, this cartoon was trying to reach some lightbulb adn u know how cartoons have relly short arms, so he couldnt reach it so he got it with his mouth and the ladder he was on fell down and he was hanging there with his mouth on the bulb and the bulb (gasp) broke and all the glass fell in his mouth and his mouth was all bloody and his gums were full of sharp glass, it was so scary, and there was glass everywhere, and then he saw a first aid kit and he went over to it and he steped on a piece of glass and it went ALL THE WAY THRU HIS FOOT AND IT WAS ALL BLOODY it was gross ne ways yah

View user profile

11 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 pm

gabbiguo wrote:LOL ur younger siblings showed u something that U got scared of? and jacy, ur avatar is so cute!!!! omg!

yah! they r like soooo obsessed with it! almost
every sat they spend the WHOLE morning watching it on my dad's ipad. plus they hog it! Crying or Very sad

View user profile

12 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 pm

alicechien wrote:omg i watched lyke da first part of one of them, it was sooooooo sad i watched it w/ my friend jacqueline, if any of u guys remember "grape girl"? vicky, if u show this name to chelsea she will remember it. ne ways, for happy tree friends, this cartoon was trying to reach some lightbulb adn u know how cartoons have relly short arms, so he couldnt reach it so he got it with his mouth and the ladder he was on fell down and he was hanging there with his mouth on the bulb and the bulb (gasp) broke and all the glass fell in his mouth and his mouth was all bloody and his gums were full of sharp glass, it was so scary, and there was glass everywhere, and then he saw a first aid kit and he went over to it and he steped on a piece of glass and it went ALL THE WAY THRU HIS FOOT AND IT WAS ALL BLOODY it was gross ne ways yah

ewwwww ur nasty

well beat this

EYES COLD LEMONADE

So like the two characters have a lemonade stand and then the board on top fell like to the side bcuz the nails fell and then it hit one of them and then their face was all bloody then it's eye fell after the other character also got hit but the board hit it and she became blind. she used the other's eye and cut it, to make the lemonade, then she like squeezed the blood, and i feel sad cuz she drank it and it was all bloody and the other character like died and then when the girl drank it, like the "lemonade" was sour so she put like sugar.

THE END

Also, i dont get it, if its called HAPPY tree frends then y isnt it like a happy show or somethin??? these days............................. also after chinese, i went to the mall and we saw a girl that was my dad's frend's daughter shopping and she told us that her frend bought this huge hello kitty, sitting on the table like next to us, cost 200 somethin dollars! OMG! LOL! etc....

View user profile

13 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 pm

OMG!! This topic should be Happy Tree Friends ( were EVERY cute little inocent animals get gored Very Happy ) It's the best video yet! ( said with sarcasm!)

Last edited by bridgittechan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

14 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Haw haw I watched wat ur taking about it's like the guy handy or something and the title for the show is shard at work Suspect

View user profile

15 Re: posting... posting...posting... on Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Believe me if u watch htf it's gross but kinda addicting. The way to make watching it fun is to try to cover ur eyes but still watch all of it. If u don't watch all of it u will regret and want to watch it again

~Alice the cat

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum