Steps History Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wed Sept 8th Meeting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wed Sept 8th Meeting Empty Wed Sept 8th Meeting Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 am

NancyLam

NancyLam
Admin

Items Covered:

-"What if" Report Progress
-Individualized check ups from Ruodi
-priorities
I can't stress this enough! Every single one of you guys as members of the Steps History Club needs to be responsible with the Math and English homework packets assigned by Steps. Those corrections need to be thoroughly completed with diligence and turned in, because I am getting periodic reports on everyone's progress from Mr. Yen. Some of us are doing fine, but some of us can jia you!

Personal Note: Ruodi and I had other materials we wanted to cover last meeting, but everyone went too berserk over the oovoo. So, its your choice next meeting. Go nuts, or quiet down so we can maybe watch videos and engage in stimulating debate.

O! And if anyone has any comments regarding how the meetings are being run, please don't be shy and voice any concerns. They will be read with open minds.

I am looking forward to next week's meeting!

2Wed Sept 8th Meeting Empty Re: Wed Sept 8th Meeting Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:46 am

ruodiduan

ruodiduan
Admin

I second that Smile

If we spent less time calming everyone down, we definitely would have been infinitely more productive. I remember saying this once in debate, but one of the greatest things you can be is to be aware of the world--to know, understand, sympathize. We really want that from you, because we feel that's not too much to ask for from bright, eager, capable kids like all of you guys Very Happy So if time permits, we want to dive into what's going on in the world next week!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum