Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHE DOING MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SHE DOING MORE on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 am

ACTUALLY THE LEADER, KNOWN AS SHRLEY, IS MAKING EVERYONE IN THE BLUE ROOM FEEL LIKE THEY ARE IN JUVY. SHE MOVED US ALL INTO DIF. SEATS AND MADE ME SIT IN THE INSIDE WILE KARL HAS TO SIT ON THE OTHER SEET NXT TO ME. I WAS SILENT THE HOLE TIME AND KINDA MADBCUZ BRIDGITTE AND ALICE STILL DONT HAE ANYONE NEXT TO THEM!

ALSO WAT ALICE AND I HAVE NOTICED IS TAT WHEN SHIRLEY GETS MAD, HER FACE TURNS COMPLETLY RED! IT IS SOOOO FNY. HAHAHAHHAHAHAH... IT WAS JUST YEST. SHE MOVED US.... Sad I HATED GOING TO THE BLUE ROOOM EVER SINCE THEY CAME. THE GOOD THING IS, SHIRLEY IS IN COLLEGE SO SHE ONLY COMES ON THURS. AND FRI. BUT MY LIFE IS WAY BTTR WEN ALEX IS HERE. HE IS WAY NICER.

THE MOST BADDEST THING IS THAT THE OTHER TA, WENDY IN THE BLUE ROOM, IS IN HS SOOO SHE IS ALWAYS THERE, SHES LIKE MINNY SHIRLEY. SHES GOTTEN MEENER THAN EER. SHE USED TO B RELLY NICE AND WELL,NOW..... EH...... O WELL BUT DEBBY, THE OTHER ONE, IS WAY BTTR. SHE IS SOO PATIENT AND LIKE GABBY, JC, AND WHOEVER ELSE IN THERE SHOULDNT WORRY BCUZ THEY GOT THE NICE ONE. ALSO, YESTER. I SAW ALMOST, I THINK ALL OF THEM EATING WEN IT WAS STILL 5:00 AND THEY DIDNT EVEN WATCH ANY OF THE ROOMS. U CAN ASK BRIDGITTE. SHE WAS THERE WEN I SAW AND TOLD HER. Evil or Very Mad CURSE THEM!

View user profile

2 Re: SHE DOING MORE on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 am

OMG I TOETAHLEE AGREE WIT U SARAH. SHIRLEY IS SUCH A BAD TA! SHE GETS MAD AT THE SMALLEST THINGS! AND SHE MOVED US AROUND, NOT CUZ SHE THOT WE WERE TALKING, IT WAS JUST TO SEE IF MR YEN WOULD AGREE WITH HER AND LIKE HER EVEN MORE. I DONT THINK SHE EVEN CARES THAT WE EVEN TALK. SHE DOESNT EVEN CARE IF WE DONT DO OUR WORK, JUST AS LONG AS WE DONT BOTHER HER WHEN SHE IS PLAYING ON HER ITOUCH WHEN SHE IS supposed TO BE CORRECTING STUFF. AND WHENEVER I ASK HER A QUESTION, SHE TELLS ME TO GO TO SOMEONE LIKE MS XU OR MRS. TSE BECAUSE SHE DOESNT WANT TO WORK HER BRAINS. SHE JUST WANTS TO RELAX AND TEACH THE CUTE WITTLE 1ST AND 2ND GRADERS. IT IS SO ANNOYING WHEN I RAISE MY HAND, HAVE TO WALK ALL THE WAY OVER THERE, JUST FOR HER TO TELL ME THAT SHE CANT HELP ME BECAUSE ITS TOO HARD FOR HER. UGHHHHH ITS TERRIBLE. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE SEE THIS AND ITS NOT SECRET ANYMORE, BUT I THINK MANY PEOPLE WILL AGREE WITH ME: I HATE SHIRLEYS GUTS AND I WANT HER FIRED.....EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT MY DECISION. Twisted Evil

View user profile

3 Re: SHE DOING MORE on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:29 pm

i ttly agree

View user profile

4 WAT on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:38 pm

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I AM SOOOOOOOO HAPPPPY!

SHIRELY'S GONE AND ALEX IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAA rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit rabbit Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy afro afro afro afro afro afro lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer ALSO MERRY XMAS!

View user profile

5 Re: SHE DOING MORE on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Hahaha guys.

This has become a forum for gossip :p

View user profile

6 Re: SHE DOING MORE on Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:23 am

you're right. 5% of stuff on this forum is about history.

View user profile

7 Re: SHE DOING MORE on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Alice, when you wrote "I WANT HER FIRED" I thought I read "I WANT HER FRIED".

Both however, are a little harsh Smile

View user profile

8 Re: SHE DOING MORE on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:00 pm

ruodiduan wrote:Alice, when you wrote "I WANT HER FIRED" I thought I read "I WANT HER FRIED".

Both however, are a little harsh Smile

trew but its worth it!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum