Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

who wants derek to join history club: just curious. no offense intended

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

who wants derek to join history club? just say yes or no. if u dont care just write idc. and if u have no idea who he is dont reply......or if u dont want anyone to know ur answer just pm me

View user profile

2 no offense on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:58 pm

n.o but i think hes like a show off he ran just to show bcuz some1 was the beauty queen in the patio Razz i no who it is and mr yen and alice and and yah What a Face

View user profile
he is a show off, like we were getting ready to do the mile run in May, and we ran for ten min, and most people did like 4 or 5 laps, but he bragged (i kept track, he didnt do that many laps) he said he did 10 laps. lol that is such a lie. the fastest kid in school did like, eight

View user profile
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile
ur so mean sarah!...ur BEUATY QUEEN #2! thats for calling me baeuty queen

View user profile
hah u guys are giving compliments to each other, saying each other is pretty. and lol bridgitte, u spelled beauty twice and u spelled it different ways but they r both rong.and any one watched salad fingers on utube?

View user profile
ok............

View user profile
ugh! ur soo annoying .
u no tat wen she email me all she sed was ok.......................... nxt email, ok....................... etc. Mad

View user profile
Ok..........

Lol Sarah! lol!

View user profile
ALICE U SHOULDNT BE WATCHING SALADFINGERS. ITS INAPPROPRIATE...not to mention disgusting.

View user profile
I know gabbi but its FUNNY! Its getting kinda stupid tho

View user profile
saladfingers creeps me out. why dont u watch...fluffy fluffy cute cute or cows cows cows or charlie the unicorn instead. (cows cows cows and fluffy fluffy cute cute were introduced to me by irene.) Razz

View user profile
SarahMa wrote:n.o but i think hes like a show off he ran just to show bcuz some1 was the beauty queen in the patio Razz i no who it is and mr yen and alice and and yah What a Face

IKR! I am like soooooooooooo hawt! JK, JK, Jk, Laughing

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum