Steps History Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best sleep Night EVAR >___<

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best sleep Night EVAR >___< Empty Best sleep Night EVAR >___< Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 pm

irenewang

irenewang

Hey everyone! I had the best sleep evar! >.< YEsterday i woke up in the middle of the night and heard sqeak sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak *pausee* sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak*grwl*sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak *BARK* sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak for about 30 mins...then my mom woke up and told me to get the squeky toy out of the dogs mouth and went back to sleep....they stoped for 10 minutes and started sqeaking again

-__________________________________________________________________________________________-

OMG STOP I YELLED IN MY HEAD! >__________<

then i went back outside and found out thatthey gave a sqeky toy surgery and took out the sqeaky tingie.

YES IT FINALLY STOPED! Smile

chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets

chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets

chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets

GROWL BARK! >Smile

OkAY! PEOPLE give ur self a pat on the back! SayōnaraさようならAKA goodbye! :]

2Best sleep Night EVAR >___< Empty Re: Best sleep Night EVAR >___< Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:50 pm

irenewang

irenewang

irenewang wrote:Hey everyone! I had the best sleep evar! >.< YEsterday i woke up in the middle of the night and heard sqeak sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak *pausee* sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak*grwl*sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak *BARK* sqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeaksqeak for about 30 mins...then my mom woke up and told me to get the squeky toy out of the dogs mouth and went back to sleep....they stoped for 10 minutes and started sqeaking again
HEY it me again u my dogs are lucy diamond ariel and one is
10 months the other are 3 months...bibi

-__________________________________________________________________________________________-

OMG STOP I YELLED IN MY HEAD! >__________<

then i went back outside and found out thatthey gave a sqeky toy surgery and took out the sqeaky tingie.

YES IT FINALLY STOPED! Smile

chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets

chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets

chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets
chirpchirp*crikets

GROWL BARK! >Smile

OkAY! PEOPLE give ur self a pat on the back! SayōnaraさようならAKA goodbye! :]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: