Steps History Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

NOT-SO-NEW-ANYMORE TA'S AT STEPS R RUININ MY LIFE! HELP!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alicechien

alicechien

WHILE EVERYONE ELSE IN STEPS IS HAPPY WITH TA'S THAT ARE NICE, CARE ABOUT THERE WORK, CARE ABOUT THEIR TALKING VOLUME, AND EVERYTHIN ELSE,(SUCH AS AMANDA AND DEBBY) SHIRLEY COMES IN THE BLUE ROOM AND MINDS HER OWN BISNESS INSTED OF WATCHING DA KIDS. AND THAT IS THE RESULT OF MRS YEN ALWAYS COMING IN SAYING THAT THE BLUE ROOM IS THE LOUDEST OF ALL. I MEAN, DOESTN SHIRLEY EVEN KARE THAT THE ROOM THAT SHE IS IN CHARGE OF IS ALL BECUZ OF HER!? SHE PROB DOESNT EVEN KARE THAT WE DONT HAVE OUR SCHOOL WRK DONE. THAT XPLAINS HOW LINUS WAS KICKED OUT OF STEPS BECUZ OF HIS HMWRK. ITS CUZ SHIRLEY AND THE OTHER TA'S SUCH AS WENDY(HER LITTLE MINION) dONT EVEN KARE ABOUT NE THING THATS GOING AROUND THEM. THEY'RE TRAPED IN THEIR OWN LITTLE BUBBLE, LITTLE WORLD, AND THEY DONT KNOW ANYTHING. LIKE ON THE OTHER THING, I SED I CANT ASK SHIRLEY ANYTHING CUZ SHE DOESNT NO ANYTHING, YEAH, THATS WHAT I MEAN. AND THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT IN HISTORY CLUB ARE AFFECTED EVEN MORE ABOUT THIS CUZ THEY CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. ITS NOT LIKE I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. AND WHEN SHIRLEY SWITCHED OUR SEATS, SHE SED "NO MORE COMPLAINING OUT OF YOU BABIES!" REALLY LOUD AND MR YEN CAME AND HE WAS LIKE, WHATS GOING ON HERE, AND SHE PURPOSELY SED TAT ME JASON AND SARAH WERE THE ONLY ONES COMPLAINING AND I WAS LIKE, NO, EVERYONE IN THE ROOM WAS COMPLAINING, SUCH AS MADDY (SORRY MADDY) BUT SHE DIDNT MENTION PEOPLE LIKE MADDY CUZ SHE LIKES THEM. (SORRY AGAIN MADDY) SHE JUST DOESNT WNT THEM TO GET IN TROUBLE. i HATE SHIRLEY!AND HER LITTLE MINION! I HATE ALOT OF TA'S AT STEPS BUT THESE "MEN" ARE RUINING MY LIFE! LIKE I SED B4, I WISHED THEY WERE FIRED, BUT UN4TUNATELY MR YEN ADORES SHIRLEY LIKE A DAUGHTER. I WISH I COULD MOVE INTO THE YELLOW ROOM AND NEVER SEE HER AGAIN. OR I WISH SHE MOVED IN THE PURPLE ROOM, WHICH DOESNT EXSIST, WHICH MEANS SHE WOULDNT EXSIST. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I LIKE THAT IDEA!!MUAHAHAHAHA! AND I BET U ALL THAT NOBODY IS GOING TO BE SAD ABOUT THAT. NOBODY!!!!!!!

ruodiduan

ruodiduan
Admin

The purple room? You're funny Smile
It sounds like there's so much to complain about. Who's Linus?
You can still get your work done though--and Shirley wouldn't have anything to complain about :p
see you soon!

alicechien

alicechien

linus is a kid that went to steps for about 3 months and got kicked out cuz his parents complained about his homework. becuz shirley didnt kare

bridgittechan

bridgittechan

Uh!!! I hate yelrish! (flip it over)

NancyLam

NancyLam
Admin

haha, okay guys. Um, ill let Mr. and Mrs. Yen know how you guys feel. Smile

bridgittechan

bridgittechan

Plz tell Mr. & Mrs. Yen

alicechien

alicechien

Qpshshingbtonge! of course its a good idea that mr and mrs yen knows! tell them ASAP!!!!!

SarahMa

SarahMa

alicechien wrote:Qpshshingbtonge! of course its a good idea that mr and mrs yen knows! tell them ASAP!!!!!

DUH! every1 wants that to happen! Well almost. remember wen bc came bak to steps, she sed she likes SHIRLEY! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

bridgittechan

bridgittechan

well... i said i liked wendy. NOT SHIRLEY! I DONT LIKE HATE BOTH of them now!!

SarahMa

SarahMa

How'd u do tat??

alicechien

alicechien

what the agkbhkl;dg? u highlight the text and u press the "s" with the line thru it. SIMPLE!

alicechien

alicechien

i didnt mean "what the asdlghasdklgh" i meant what? the asdklghkghsrry my mistake

bridgittechan

bridgittechan

I hate bonnie too Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I was doing my work and bonnie didn't write my name on the board! ( since we have to earn break) She wrote Derek's name and when i looked at him he was doing nothing!

alicechien

alicechien

i wuznt doing work and i got break!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i stil hate alex's gf!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum