Steps History Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Steps History Club

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey (:

+5
TimothyYen
vickytoriacheng
gabbiguo
ruodiduan
NancyLam
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Hey (: Empty Introduce Yourselves! Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 pm

NancyLam

NancyLam
Admin

Hello Guys!

My name is Nancy, and I love tofu!! Smile
I am so excited to work with all of you guys

2Hey (: Empty Hey (: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:34 pm

ruodiduan

ruodiduan
Admin

My name is Ruodi (or Yetty, Christina, Lemon, whatever you want to call me).

In two days, I will be a first-year student at Amherst College, in the pretty classic New England college town of Amherst, Massachusetts. I like the Democratic Party, purple, history, running, ice skating, and cows. The most amazing book I've ever read is "The Fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. I love country music, Christian music, awesome quotes, and Dateline NBC.

I'm excited to find out more about you! And excited to see what you guys will create for our first project.

I'm going to miss you guys!
--Yetty

3Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 pm

gabbiguo

gabbiguo

hi ms nancy
hi ms ruodi

hi everyone else..im gabrielle. i think u know that cuz its like my user name. to ms nancy and ms jackie( is that how to spell it ) and ms ruodi, this website is pretty cool! i love it.

4Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:28 am

vickytoriacheng

vickytoriacheng

hi nancy!
hi ruodi!
hi gabrielle!
its vicky!(:

Ok, so I LUV TO TXT!(: i have a habit of saying LOL and TEEHEE(; and DUDE and LIKE. I LOVE SPINACH!(: ItS SOOO GOOD! anyways, Im Christian, and I DEFINITELY LOVE MATH! HISTORY IS SECOND, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE LAST PART OF THE 6th GRADE HISTORY TXT BOOK! I LOVE TO READ. I PLAY THE PIANO! I WANT TO LEARN VOLLEYBALL! AND APPARENTLY I AM GOOD AT BASKETBALL?!?!??!?! confused LOL, well, yup(: dats me! (:

5Hey (: Empty Tim Tomato Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:28 pm

TimothyYen

TimothyYen

Hi I'm Tim. I like ice-cream and I play baseball and soccer. This website is osome!!! Look'n forward to posting and posting and posting...I want a Droid phone so badly. Someone please tell my Mom (or just give me one). See u at Steps, except for Ruodi Sad . Hope you have a great 1st year at college, and please come back next summer!

6Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 pm

jacyduan

jacyduan

Hola! It's Jacy. I'm in 6th grade and I absolutely positively love history and english! Especially 6th grade history. Smile Dana Middle School is osom and to those who hate Dana, find sometin better to do than ranting about Dana all day. I enjoy reading alot! I also love the Suite life of Zack and Cody and on deck. French fries are da bomb! Percy Jackson is OSOM! qpshbingtonge! afro

7Hey (: Empty Droid Rules! Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 pm

JasonX

JasonX

@ Timothy

Hey what's up? You can get a Droid phone for FREE. Conside the DROID Incredible if you want a phone that works pretty well but may not feel good to some people and if you don't talk too long at the price of $79.99. If you want a better phone that fits in your pocket and has an improved slide out keyboard, get the DROID 2 for $99.99! Or consider one of the best: DROID X for $179.99! You should be OK with the DROID 2. Get the DROID X if you absolutely need a superdupersmooper awesome phone.

Check the links (prices may change):

-DROID by Motorola

-DROID 2 by Motorola

-DROID Incredible by HTC

-DROID X by Motorola

Last edited by JasonX on Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:52 pm

gabbiguo

gabbiguo

hi jacy, timothy, jason x, etc.

since u guys all so elaborately intorduced urselves, I CALL A REDO!

hi guys, im gabrielle- u can call me gabbi. my favorite colors r red and green. i love fruit, nature's candy! Very Happy i went to baldwin stocker for elementary school, and im now a sixthie at first ave! go spartans! Wink my favorite subjects are math, science, and history, but but even though i love it, im horrible at history. Embarassed

9Hey (: Empty Hey Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:06 pm

JasonX

JasonX

What's up everyone?

I'm Jason, a tech savvy person that spends his life next to a laptop and a cell phone. I like science and am in 5th grade at BS Elementary (AGE 10). Life is good. See you people around!

10Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:38 pm

jacyduan

jacyduan

@ gabrielle ` u r so smart at EVERYTHING! Go GATE girl number 3!

11Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Janine

Janine

Hey everyone from above!! I'm janine, my favorite colors r blue and green, uh I like texting, and I'm going to foothills! Like Tim, I reaallllyyyy wanna have a droid phone or watchamacallit. Someone give me their phone numbers!! I want to txt someone

http://www.website.com

12Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:04 pm

Janine

Janine

Sharon is gate girl number one rite? And then Jacy is gate girl number two

13Hey (: Empty HI Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:19 pm

JasonX

JasonX

People that desire Droid Phones-

You want a DROID phone? You need verizon!!!

Get a DROID 2 if your a texting machine that is concerned about battery life

Get a DROID X if you want features way past awesome and want a big screen

Get a DROID if you are on a budget crisis and need a free phone that works remarkably well

OK? Check my post above for details

14Hey (: Empty HI Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm

JasonX

JasonX

People that desire Droid Phones-

You want a DROID phone? You need verizon!!!

Get a DROID 2 if your a texting machine that is concerned about battery life

Get a DROID X if you want features way past awesome and want a big screen

Get a DROID if you are on a budget crisis and need a free phone that works remarkably well

OK? Check my post above for details

15Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:51 pm

jacyduan

jacyduan

@ jason ~ Do u spend ur whole life looking at droids??!!

16Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Hallo....

I am MyCow...he likes talking in the third person. MyCow plays the piano. Other than wonderful classical music his teacher assigns him, e is trying to learn Don't Stop Believing, among others...also plays violin....likes Obama....is currently eating ice cream...and has Watermelon Slushie here too. Did you know there is a lemon school in geneva switzerland? Well a college du leman....he thinks his parents would get him a free droid, but they have AT&T... They just don't want to give up their iPhone....blegh. Jk! Looking at aroids all day is better than what I do lol

Less bars in the most places.

-said Shaun the Sheep

17Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Janine

Janine

yeah! ikr! do u have one or something? :LOL:

18Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:26 pm

jacyduan

jacyduan

Mycow - What do u do everyday anyway?

19Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 pm

vickytoriacheng

vickytoriacheng

LOL(:

20Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm

gabbiguo

gabbiguo

@ janine: sharon is GATE girl number one jacy is GATE girl number 2 i am GATE girl number three. dont say anything. benjamin said so Smile ...

21Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 pm

@jacy

nothing you have to know but mainly homework and piano

and sleeeeeeeping

22Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:14 pm

jacyduan

jacyduan

o wow, that sounds boring.. O.O

23Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:41 pm

gabbiguo

gabbiguo

lol jacy. i think he does. ever since they came out, tho.. lol

24Hey (: Empty Re: Hey :( Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:43 pm

JasonX

JasonX

@ jacy

No, of course not. Droids are average. I don't like them. The only reason I suggested them so much was that the junk works for Verizon. Look at my comparison:

1.)Nexus One
2.)Galaxy S
3.)Evo 4G
4.)iPhone 4
5.)Droid X (THE FIRST DROID)
6.)Droid Incredible (THE SECOND DROID)
7.)Droid 2 (THE THIRD DROID)
8.)Blackberry Bold 9700

Actually, the Galaxy S is a totally awesome phone that actually has the power to compare with the Nexus One. I've been researching on Google phones now.

25Hey (: Empty Re: Hey (: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm

TimothyYen

TimothyYen

@jason
thanks fore da infomation Jason! lol! Hop 2 c ya at Steps!

2 everyone else:
yo afro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum